Request a new one here.
Hosting Donations Welcome
Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

03-11-2019 16:51
Baltic where are you.

12-10-2019 23:44
Still here, shame Baltic seems not to be joining anymore. Still, he keeps giving us this place. 2020 is around the corner. Grin

08-08-2019 23:19
Hey buddy. Nice to hear from you. And girlfriend, after many years...so do I ! Shock

28-07-2019 15:19
HI TB! Yep, still around. Haven't been here for months though, all well, have a girlfriend, Shock

11-07-2019 01:38
Hey guys. Are we all still around?

28-04-2019 18:53
So, was a while not around, am just here to see whats happening

07-02-2019 02:20
Hi Spy. I was in Germany for about 1.5 years. Glad to be back in the USA except for this crazy President

11-11-2018 14:51
Half Life 3 VR, Valve is working on 3 new big titles, in VR! Will HL3 be one of those?

05-11-2018 20:11
WOW! How fast time flies by! One more month and 2018 is coming to a end! What kind of great games will we play in 2019 ???

06-10-2018 16:56
I read your old thread about moving to there and in there you said you would go from 2017 to 2019, o well, it is indeed almost 2019.

Shoutbox Archive
View Thread
 Print Thread
HL2DQ = Do quick
Viper Snijboer
Hi there!

I have saw on video.google.com HL2DQ
That means that you can play this game very quick.
You can see it here www.hl2dq.net
It's very cool too. Im trying to do things in that video.google.com
Here you can see the video of it, He have the gam out in 1 hour and 36 minutes and 50 seconds.

See here : http://video.goog...80&q=hl2dq

You can do this to. You wanna do this?
See here :

1.) Download Autohotkey at http://autohotkey...nstall.exe
2.) Install the program wherever is most convienent.
3.) In the folder where Autohotkey is installed, make a text document called Autohotkey.ini
4.) Open the file, and write the following code into it:

*PAUSE::Suspend
return

*SPACE::
Loop
{
GetKeyState,state,SPACE,P
if state = U
break

Send,{SPACE}
Sleep,10
}
return

5.) Save and exit the file.
6.) Run Autohotkey.exe.

You can press the Pause button on your keyboard to turn on and off the script. Use spacebar to jump.

*Note: If you do not jump with the spacebar, you can check the KeyList in the Autohotkey.chm help file to find what the variable name of the button you use is. Then replace every instance you find "SPACE" in the code above with that name.

Hope this will help Wink
Try it! It's very funny Smile
From now on.... Well, You wont remember...

http://www.freewebs.com/sn13
Baltic Forever
I didn?t watch the whole video but it looks interesting.
I also noticed that it has been used on other games like Quake2.
I wonder how quickly people can play the Coastline to Atmosphere mod using that.Shock
< It may be difficult at first. But don't Give Up. >

Viper Snijboer
Maybe ill try that hehehe! Cool
Be as fast as you can!
But that installing Autohotkey etc, That means that you can hold SPACEBAR to bunnyhopping and then you jump faster and faster...
I have Autohotkey to and made a sp_training_bunnyhop map.
Just a training to climb on walls and flying stuff.
So yeh..pretty cool. Pfft

Baltic Forever
I noticed in the video that the player was flying. Was this done with cheats, or can you actually do that using Autohotkey?

Viper Snijboer
No it was not a cheat. And you only must have Autohotkey. But you can do it without hotkey to, But then you must learn to tap spacebar. But i can also do that flying trick. That video is with no cheating or hacks.
Edited by Viper Snijboer on 21-07-2006 15:16

Baltic Forever
I may give it a try sometime because it sounds like fun.

SPY
Baltic will remember me asking what this was when someone asked me a year ago if he could do this with our first sp-mappack called leonHL2-1. then, and now still i don't see the fun of it, to get through a game as fast as you can, but that's just me, i think this is because i am a mapper and then you want that people take the time to see what you made and not just run as fast as possible through it.

but i have another question, what kind of program do you think is used for making this video. will that be FRAPS?
because i am thining of adding a movie to this google movie thing site, a movie made of that cutscene in the final credit map of C to A.

leon
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

http://www.leon.triplebit.nl/
Baltic Forever
I remember that someone was asking if he could Speedrun the first mod (or something like that). It?s just another way of playing a mod, and compete for the fastest times.

I am not sure what program was used to capture the video, but I don?t think that it was FRAPS. A 5 minute video would produce a file size of about 3 Gig so the final size could have been about 150 Gig.
But you can use FRAPS for the cut-scene. Just convert it using Windows Movie Maker. That?s how I make my Movies.

DennisG
What I do is go into the game and record a .dem file and then use "startmovie" command then play the demo file so that it records all of the frames. then I use VirtualDub to take the frames and convert it to video.

Works good for me Grin

www.dennisglowacki.com
Baltic Forever
I tried doing that, but the game crashed every time.Sad

DennisG
What resolution do you do it on. you should set it NO MORE then 800x600

www.dennisglowacki.com
Baltic Forever
I always play games at 1024x768 so that might be why I am having problems. I will try it at 800x600 and see if it works.

Jump to Forum: