Request a new one here.
Hosting Donations Welcome
Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-06-2017 12:23
Hallo hallo. Wie gehts?. Ciao und bis spater TB

28-05-2017 11:34
Not a real problem, that yotube thingy. These days its 30C here, 30C !! Way to warm for me! Shock

14-05-2017 22:13
It looks like I'm going to have to upgrade the entire site because there is nothing I can do to get the YouTube videos to work Angry

14-05-2017 11:39
I will look into it when I get home later today. Just been really busy the last few weeks. And it still isn't warm enough for me over here.

13-05-2017 14:08
Baltic, for some reason i couldn't make the videos show in my Strafe thread, the youtube button doesn't show them for some reason.

09-05-2017 14:29
Springtime, wether is getting warmer, NICE! Grin

15-04-2017 21:17
I can relate to that TB because some nights I forget how to speak English Shock

08-04-2017 13:43
Well said TB, i do by the way, like it quit a bit. Will be hard for you because most Germans don't speak English at all i believe. Much success with that! Shock Grin

07-04-2017 12:22
Ich spreche kein deutsch Angry

04-04-2017 23:14
I was going to suggest you change your language to German to get your PC working Wink

Shoutbox Archive
View Thread
Baltic Forever.com » SP-Mods.com » Lounge
 Print Thread
Unreal 4 Editor
Baltic Forever
I haven't had time to look into a docking station, but I could make the frame on my CNC machine at work.

I'm also in the process of installing Unreal4 again but I'm having trouble finding some plugins to continue with my project.
< It may be difficult at first. But don't Give Up. >

SPY
Let me know when you need help to find those.
For quit some time i would like to dive in to Unreal(4) again, as you maybe remember did i make one sp-map with unreal tournament back in 2000 or so and i really liked the editor and working with it.

Leon
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

http://www.leon.triplebit.nl/
Baltic Forever
It will be a couple of weeks before I will be starting using the Unreal4 editor again because I'm busy with a whole load of paperwork.

There is an Unreal Tornament version of the editor if you want to get back into that again. It's just a different editor to what I am using.

SPY
O, thought all UDK editors were the same. The Unreal tournament editor that i used was very simular to the idTech editor, and was therefore also very easy to learn. Although i did dislike the unreal tournament game because as you probably now is that only mp (or sp with bots). So i was only able to make mp/sp-bots maps.

For months i am thinking about what to do next, what engine, but i just can't find the will and effort to dive in again. Because as you know does it take 2 weeks at least to find your way around in a editor, at least. Just can't find the will to do so, but, i will do so one day, that i am sure of. Now i just do nothing, layzy...
Sad

Leon
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

http://www.leon.triplebit.nl/
Baltic Forever
I've had a look at the Unreal Tornament editor and it does appear to be exactly the same as the Unreal4 editor.
Maybe that version is just dedicated to Unreal Tornament.

I've fixed the problem I was having with things being missing from my project so I can now continue building my test maps.
For some reason all of the game settings were deleted so I had to enter everything again.

You deserve a rest from mapping so you can just relax for a change.
You will probably want to get back into mapping one day. But enjoy your free time while it lasts. Once you get back into mapping you won't have any free time because I know what you are like Grin

Jump to Forum: