Request a new one here.
Hosting Donations Welcome
Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-06-2017 12:23
Hallo hallo. Wie gehts?. Ciao und bis spater TB

28-05-2017 11:34
Not a real problem, that yotube thingy. These days its 30C here, 30C !! Way to warm for me! Shock

14-05-2017 22:13
It looks like I'm going to have to upgrade the entire site because there is nothing I can do to get the YouTube videos to work Angry

14-05-2017 11:39
I will look into it when I get home later today. Just been really busy the last few weeks. And it still isn't warm enough for me over here.

13-05-2017 14:08
Baltic, for some reason i couldn't make the videos show in my Strafe thread, the youtube button doesn't show them for some reason.

09-05-2017 14:29
Springtime, wether is getting warmer, NICE! Grin

15-04-2017 21:17
I can relate to that TB because some nights I forget how to speak English Shock

08-04-2017 13:43
Well said TB, i do by the way, like it quit a bit. Will be hard for you because most Germans don't speak English at all i believe. Much success with that! Shock Grin

07-04-2017 12:22
Ich spreche kein deutsch Angry

04-04-2017 23:14
I was going to suggest you change your language to German to get your PC working Wink

Shoutbox Archive
View Thread
Baltic Forever.com » SP-Mods.com » Lounge
 Print Thread
"Scorn" - so wierd, so great ...
SPY
I have to say, i never did see something like this before. The first time
i watched it i really was very surpriced and amazed and really looking
forward to this game.

Just watch the 3 minutes yourself and you will be amazed to, i am sure;

YouTube Video

The game is in development by a Servian developer. They tried to get a Steam Greenlight
in 2014 but didn't succeed. But a unknown investor has put in money.
The game has puzzels and firefights and is doesn't make use of cutscenes. The story
is told in the game itself and the overall game should give the player a odd and frightning
feeling, the dev said.

The surroundings are inpsired on the art of H.R.Giger, who is best known for its art on the
Alien movies, he made the Xenomorph.

Scorn will be released in 2 parts, the first part, called Dasien has to come in 2017.

Leon
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

http://www.leon.triplebit.nl/
TB Biggs
inpsired on the art of H.R.Giger....yes that is very clear. Cool video. Hard to tell if that's the actual in game or video trailer. either way, very cool looking.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

Baltic Forever
I think that's a video because it's very similar to the Crysis intro. But it does look really good.
< It may be difficult at first. But don't Give Up. >

SPY
Funny, i had the same feeling, that the intro looked VERY much alike Crysis.
But about gameplay or trailer video.
At point 2:22 min. you can see actual gameplay footage and that does look the same so it really seems the game looks like this. But it seems it is more a puzzel game as a shooter, still, worth to try it.

Leon
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

http://www.leon.triplebit.nl/
Baltic Forever
It looks like the game may be more than puzzle solving because it also looks like a survival game.
I'm also guessing that creature on the floor is used for ammo because the player reloads the weapon at that point but doesn't shoot.

This is a question and answer artical I found which explains a little bit abot the making of the game.

https://www.rockp...scorn-art/
< It may be difficult at first. But don't Give Up. >

Jump to Forum: