Request a new one here.
Hosting Donations Welcome
Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-06-2017 12:23
Hallo hallo. Wie gehts?. Ciao und bis spater TB

28-05-2017 11:34
Not a real problem, that yotube thingy. These days its 30C here, 30C !! Way to warm for me! Shock

14-05-2017 22:13
It looks like I'm going to have to upgrade the entire site because there is nothing I can do to get the YouTube videos to work Angry

14-05-2017 11:39
I will look into it when I get home later today. Just been really busy the last few weeks. And it still isn't warm enough for me over here.

13-05-2017 14:08
Baltic, for some reason i couldn't make the videos show in my Strafe thread, the youtube button doesn't show them for some reason.

09-05-2017 14:29
Springtime, wether is getting warmer, NICE! Grin

15-04-2017 21:17
I can relate to that TB because some nights I forget how to speak English Shock

08-04-2017 13:43
Well said TB, i do by the way, like it quit a bit. Will be hard for you because most Germans don't speak English at all i believe. Much success with that! Shock Grin

07-04-2017 12:22
Ich spreche kein deutsch Angry

04-04-2017 23:14
I was going to suggest you change your language to German to get your PC working Wink

Shoutbox Archive
View Thread
Baltic Forever.com » SP-Mods.com » Lounge
 Print Thread
My Blender Projects.
Baltic Forever
Just thought I would show everyone what I've been up to over the last few months.

I've been learning how to use a new FREE program which allows me to create 3D models, animations and movie CGI special effects.

I haven't uploaded any of the special effects I've been working on yet, but I have uploaded some of the other things I've recently finished.

You can browse through them HERE.
< It may be difficult at first. But don't Give Up. >

TB Biggs
Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
I like the bar because the bottles are so big. They could hold quite a bit of my favorite whiskey Grin
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

SPY
Nice to see what you have been working on Baltic, you clearly did put in
a lot of time to get this all done. I liked the screenshots and i liked the small
movie even better, were we see those planets. Always love movies and cutscenes
as you know. Am quit yellous of you because i haven't been doing anything
creative over the last years after releasing Ep3. And i really love to work creativly,
but seems i can't put in the effort now for some reason. Am so lazy, hate that!

So, well done Baltic!
Leon
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

http://www.leon.triplebit.nl/
Baltic Forever
Sorry for the delay. Been really busy for the last few weeks researching my next car.
Now I'm doing research on how to use it because it's basically a computer with a car attached to it.

@TB.
The bar scene was the very first thing I made when I first started using Blender. And you have just reminded me that I have two large bottles of whiskey in my kitchen cupboard.

@SPY.
The animation was really easy to do because you only need to add a start and end point and the computer does the rest. But it took about two weeks to get the materials to look the way I wanted them to.

I know what you mean about being lazy because I get like that. You just need to force yourself to start a new project, and in a few days you will start to enjoy working on a project again. It worked for me.
< It may be difficult at first. But don't Give Up. >

SPY
You are right, i just should kick myself at my bottum and start a new project. And it is true, ones i am working on it for a few days it will go further without wanting to stop it. Preoblem is, i don't know what to start. Even have throught about going back in to Sof2 mapping, would be fun but hardly anyone playes it anymore, so that is just silly. Am waiting for a great new fps game which offers modding tools at the same time so i can start with that. Hoped for Doom to be that game has awesome mapping tools, but the game in itself is just not that funny, to me at least.

Still, for sure there will come a time that i start something new!

leon
(success with your car, its true, these days cars are driving computers. not that easy to fix anymore as in the old days when they were just a bunch of screws etc)
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

http://www.leon.triplebit.nl/
Jump to Forum: