Request a new one here.
Hosting Donations Welcome
Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

27-03-2020 16:19
I hope all is ok in the Netherlands

06-01-2020 20:57
2020 is here, who have thought that we ever made it to this date. I mean, lots of SiFi movies are about 2020, and now we live it, lol. Have a nice 2020 everyone!! Grin

17-12-2019 00:54
I'm here Spy. Another Christmas. 13 years later. Wow!

14-12-2019 01:44
Hi TB! Well, its that time again, december, end of the year! Not sure if i will visit again in the next 2 weeks or so. So, for now, have a nice Christmas and new year 2020! Grin Have writen a thread t

03-11-2019 16:51
Baltic where are you.

12-10-2019 23:44
Still here, shame Baltic seems not to be joining anymore. Still, he keeps giving us this place. 2020 is around the corner. Grin

08-08-2019 23:19
Hey buddy. Nice to hear from you. And girlfriend, after many years...so do I ! Shock

28-07-2019 15:19
HI TB! Yep, still around. Haven't been here for months though, all well, have a girlfriend, Shock

11-07-2019 01:38
Hey guys. Are we all still around?

28-04-2019 18:53
So, was a while not around, am just here to see whats happening

Shoutbox Archive
View Thread
Baltic Forever.com » SP-Mods.com » Lounge
 Print Thread
New Year 2020, and new mapping projects...
SPY
Well, its that time again, 2020 is around the corner, just 2 weeks left! Always a funny time and a time to look back i assume.
Back on the year that has passed, and then mainly concerning mapping and modding.

Well, to be honest did i do nothing this year, till October that is. I had made several small maps and mappacks in 2018, mainly
with the sidescroller shooter Broforce. And ofcourse that one large level with Far Cry5. But after that it has been quiet around me
qua mapping. Not sure why though when i look back on it. Just didn't feel it anymore i guess. To put in all that time and effort.
Still was gaming though, that will never change i guess, hahaha.

But this year i read about that Ion Fury was in the making. A fpshooter game made on the (very, VERY old) build engine. You
know, that one that was used for games as Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, and NAM. In 1999 i made tons of maps with it, really,
over 100 for sure. So i had to map with Ion Fury, which was then still known as Ion Maiden. Yep, Ion Maiden the rockband did
warn them to change the name otherwise they would sue them. So they did, in Ion Fury. Then the game did game out, and from
that day on i have been mapping with it, GREAT fun! Awesome game, and awesome editor. So, i already have released my first
map with it, called spymaps-ion-fury on Oct 31 2019. And now i am about to release map 2 in the next few days. Not sure though
if i will go for a 3th map because the Ion Fury community is very small! In 1 months i hardly had 70 downloads or so. Which is ok,
really, not complaining. But, its to small to put in all that time and effort to keep producing maps for. So i assume that this second
map will be my last one with Fury. We just have to see.

My plans for 2020, that is easy. Am waiting for Dying Light 2 in March for April i believe. I hope so that they will release there editor
for part 2 as they did for Dying Light 1. Did make one level with that game in 1998, which is done for 90% ans still not released.
Still need to finish that one.

So, that is it from me, for now. Hope you are all ok and have fun in your lives. 2 January i am together with my girlfriend for one year,
so that is great news. (And keeps me away from mapping to, lol. But, that is really ok, no problems here Smile

Here you can find my Ion Fury first map;
https://www.moddb...s-ion-fury

and here is a video of the level, not made by me. The guy who plays it runs like crazy through the level, and doesn't even check every
room, but that is ok;
https://www.youtu...E&t=9s

greetings,
Leon
Have a nice 2020!!
Wink
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

http://www.leon.triplebit.nl/
TB Biggs
Nice see to some mapping spy. That video was so fast. Lol. Holy speed demon.
I wish you happy holidays and a great 2020 of mapping and great SP-FPS games ahead.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

Jump to Forum: