Request a new one here.
Hosting Donations Welcome
Donate towards my web hosting bill!
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

03-11-2019 16:51
Baltic where are you.

12-10-2019 23:44
Still here, shame Baltic seems not to be joining anymore. Still, he keeps giving us this place. 2020 is around the corner. Grin

08-08-2019 23:19
Hey buddy. Nice to hear from you. And girlfriend, after many years...so do I ! Shock

28-07-2019 15:19
HI TB! Yep, still around. Haven't been here for months though, all well, have a girlfriend, Shock

11-07-2019 01:38
Hey guys. Are we all still around?

28-04-2019 18:53
So, was a while not around, am just here to see whats happening

07-02-2019 02:20
Hi Spy. I was in Germany for about 1.5 years. Glad to be back in the USA except for this crazy President

11-11-2018 14:51
Half Life 3 VR, Valve is working on 3 new big titles, in VR! Will HL3 be one of those?

05-11-2018 20:11
WOW! How fast time flies by! One more month and 2018 is coming to a end! What kind of great games will we play in 2019 ???

06-10-2018 16:56
I read your old thread about moving to there and in there you said you would go from 2017 to 2019, o well, it is indeed almost 2019.

Shoutbox Archive
View Thread
 Print Thread
Gmod10
Viper Snijboer
Well as the title says, Gmod10.
It is out now!
You can buy it, It is a very intersting sandbox game to mess around with.
I also have Gmod9 very cool to make some physics things.
Maybe i will buy that game, But i don't have a creditcard Sad
But i have a idea! Grin
Ill ask my family if someone haves a creditcard!
And then they gonna pay it with the creditcard, And then i will pay them back!
Simple!
But i don't know if someone haves a creditcard so i must look at it.
I think my uncle and aunt haves a creditcard.
But ill see.
And if i have it then i gonna play with it.

Stefan.
From now on.... Well, You wont remember...

http://www.freewebs.com/sn13
SPY
you totaly lost me here Viper, you mention that Gmod10 is out, that i can be bought, and that it is a new Sandbox game???

but;
- all the Gmods are free, you can download them for free.
- and that it is a new Sandbox game. but Gman mods are made with the Hammer editor, with HL2 stuff. the sandbox editor is the editor that is used for making the game Far Cry and Crysis, and was developed by the 3 brothers of Crytek.

personaly i never did see the fun of the Gmods, ok, it's fun for 2 minutes. but after that i simply don't know anymore what to do else with it. i think a Gmod is fun for someone who never has worked with an editor and only know the game. for such a person it's fun to control suddenly all entities like he wants to. but after linking ropes one to objects, or simular things to that the fun is out of it.

but, that's personal, i know that there are a whole lof of people that are a huge fan of the Gmod series.

leon
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

http://www.leon.triplebit.nl/
Baltic Forever
It looks like he has decided to sell his final mod. I suppose he deserves to get something back for all the hard work he has put in over the years.

I have just checked on Steam, and it would appear that Viper Snijboer is correct about it being a sandbox game;

Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.
You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.
If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.

< It may be difficult at first. But don't Give Up. >

SPY
you're right, now i understand, they mean with sandbox a actual sandbox, and not the Sandbox editor that i used for Far Cry and Crysis, my mistake. but i still can't imagen why this Gmod thingy is so immens popular, i realy don't see the fun of it, but like i said, this is just personal. when you do like it then that;'s ofcourse also ok.

leon
Look for my Sof2, Quake2, Cod, HL2, Cod2, Prey sp-map in the Download section of SP-mods.com

Baltic Forever
This mod is mainly intended for young people who find it fun to do something different with the game. I did say ?mainly intended for young people?, but there are also a lot of older people who also like this sort of thing. It?s mainly because you can do things with the GMod that you can?t do with regular mapping. And I don?t have this mod in case you are wondering.
< It may be difficult at first. But don't Give Up. >

SPY
no, i believ we have talked about it a long time ago and i remember we think the same about using it, but i undestand that it could be fun for others. still, what i realy can't imagen is that it can please people for more then a short while. can't imagen that it doesn't start to bore you after using it for longer as 30 minutes. but again, this is just personal and everybody has a different taste, and that's a good thing. so i don't judge people about it, let that be clear. it's just that i can't imagen that it is funny for a longer time.

leon

Jump to Forum: